Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HaLLooWeEN FuN!

On October 29th, we took the kids to the Pumpkin Patch to pick out Pumpkins to carve. Here is Talan wheeling this mini wheelbarrow around. He was so cute.


Here is Tayge's Pumpkin, big brother carrying it.



All 3 Pumpkins barely fit in his wheelbarrow, it was funny to watch Micah wheel it cause it was so wobbely.

It was a fast picking for the Pumpkins cause it was so cold. I noticed as I looked at the picture after I took this photo, that Tayge's sock is missing. I felt so bad, here it is 40*, and my sons sock is gone and his foot is cold. :( His feet are so chunky that I cant find any shoes to fit. Poor kid, Im going to have to find a shoe cause he cant go shoeless in winter. I did have him all wrapped up in a blanket though during the hunt for Pumpkins so hopefully he wasnt too cold.



Talan cleaning out his first Pumpkin. He was afraid to get his hand in there. I dont think he realized what the gooeyness was about.

Carving, Talan is all about Independence and wanting to do everything himself. This was scary to watch cause he has a mini carving knife and he thinks he knows what he is doing.



My two cute boys, Talan is proud of his Pumpkin Carving (with the help of Mom) and Tayge is just happy to be pounding on the pumpkin. His Pumpkin was next.













The finished product, Tayge's pumpkin was a Lil Gremlin, Talan's was the Boo and mine was the Skeleton.
My Trick-or-Treaters, arent they cute.




My little Monkey, I call him my Monkey so the outfit was very fitting. It was thought out of course.







Talan wanted to be Spiderman. It almost didnt happen cause it seemed to be a popular costume for his age, but I found one. Yay for me, he was one happy Spiderman.







Tayge's first time seeing what Trick or Treating was all about. He had a good time, never fussed just watched Talan run house to house and Tayge just followed his bro. He went to a few houses but he was pretty content and warm in the stroller. I cant wait to see him do it next year.







I love Halloween, its so much fun watching your kids do what you did everyyear growing up. I loved Trick-or-Treating so its fun to still be able to do it and watch your kids have so much fun. It brings the kids out in ya. I cant believe that its my turn now to take out my kids and watch them go door to door.



Micah was a Hunter, and I of course was a Witch. I called him the the Witch Hunter, hahahaha. Its fitting right? Here's Micah being silly. He's never serious, thats Micah though.



My Family



Its so cute to watch him go up to the door. He would knock and as soon as they would answer the door his little voice would say "Trick-or-Treat", it was so cute. Then he would say "Thank You" after they gave him candy. It was so funny and cute. What a polite trick or treater.



Talan was so into the candy bucket in the orange bucket, He was trying to pick out which one he wanted that he didnt even notice the Goblin behind him. Once he picked one, he looked up and didnt like what he saw. It was funny and sad all at the same time.



We went Trick-or-Treating in Daybreak. We like to go there everyyear even though we dont live in there because there is so many kids and neighbors who really get into it. My friend Amanda lives right next to Daybreak so we go with her and her kids for the past 3 yrs. People turn there porches into mini haunted houses, people hanging out in front of there yards doing bon fires and passing out candy and there are a lot of kids running around so it makes it so fun. There was this man dressed up in front of his house walking around, Talan didnt like him so I thought Amanda and I would take a picture with him.



It was a very fun night. Talan had a bucket full of candy, and was worn out at the end of the night. I cant wait for Tayge to run around next yr and see what its all about.







3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fabulous halloween! Your little boys look so cute! I cant wait to take Tavin next year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that picture of the m on the counter with their pumpkins is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. They both look so excited! I love your little family. You guys maek em even more excited to have kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big Tayge is!! Your boys are adorable. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete