Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary

Then: June 5th, 2004








Now: June 5th 2009

On our Anniversary we went to Sego Lily and did a day at the Spa. It was so nice to relax and just spend time together. After we went to dinner up in Park City at a restaurant called Prime. Its a Steakhouse with a Piano Bar in it. It was a nice atmosphere, we had a nice dinner and listened to music. Thanks babe for a great day.



Friday was our Anniversary. I cant believe its been 5 years, a total of 11 years together. Thats a long time, there has been a lot of experiences together that I will forever cherish (and some i'd like to forget hahaha). Micah you have been such an amazing husband and father. You dont know how much I cherish you. Your ambition and drive you have is something I admire completely. Through the years you have been my Best Friend, and My Rock. You know how to make me laugh and make me cry (good and bad, but thats what I love about you) I couldnt imagine life without you and I am so happy to have you forever. I can still remember the day I met you and it just makes me laugh to think about how young we were and you showing off and teasing me, wait that hasn't changed, and yes I said laugh. You may think I dont laugh at your jokes but I do when your not looking, I like to give you a hard time back. You still havent lost that charm. I just have to say, watching you with our boys melts my heart. I always knew you would be a good dad but you have been an overachiever with them. The way Talan tries to be like you is so adorable and the way Tayge looks at you is priceless. Its true how they say that love conquers all. We have been through a lot together and and we never let go of what we really wanted, and that was eachother. I know we can work through anything. I love you more and more everday. Please dont forget it. Here's to 50 more years. CHEERS!












What a face, goofing off as usual.






I LOVE YOU!


















1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Congratulations you two. You are an admirable couple and I'm glad to know you both. You are lucky to have each other, and I'm so glad you are happy after all these years. Your wedding pictures are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete