Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer Fun!

This Tayge's little friend named Connor. They were born a day apart. Tayge is about 13 hrs older. Connor's mom and I work together. They are so cute with eachother. Talan has a friend that is 6 weeks older than him (Malakai) and its been so fun for him to have a friend to grow up with so far so Im glad Tayge will have that too. I hope it lasts a lifetime.


Talan kept saying he wanted a picture with Tayge, so here he is being big brother. He just threw his arms around him, I didnt even tell him to do it. He is so cute with him.


Here is Tayge eating and my sister thought it would be funny to throw some sunglasses on him. He does look quit cute.

I took the boys to my friends pool. Talan is a little fish this year.








Tayge likes the water too. He is a little shocked when first gets in but after he gets used to it he just chills.





This is one of Talans other friends. Her name is Presley and he is always talking about her. I think he has a little crush. But do you blame him? We went to Gateway to let them run through the water but they weren't too sure about the shooting water.



Here's Tayge at Gateway loving life as alway's.




The kids and I went to the pool at Lifetime. Talan loves the pool there cause they have a really shallow part for him to play in. He gets a little daring everytime and goes in a little deeper. Im glad that he takes it slow and doesnt immedatley just jump in. Tayge was worn out. He slept on this chair for awhile in the shade. Who does that?



There's Talan in the blue lifejacket and his buddy Malakai in the red.
I have tried to keep the kids busy with fun stuff this summer. So my friend Summer and I went to Gardner Village to eat and look around. He loved the water.

He had a lot of fun and was obsessed with the ducks. I want to take him back to feed them. I think he would love it. He was fearless of walking right up to them. The ducks just stood there, I was afraid that the ducks would snap at him. Isnt it sad that he is wearing a jacket during the summer. Gotta love our Monsoon rain latley.

No comments:

Post a Comment