Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tayge 6 Months

My little Monkey is 6 Months. He had his doctors appt and everything was good. He took his shots like a pro, he cried for a second. He weighs 16 lbs 11oz. 50% and his head and height are 50%. He's growing like a weed. He's starting to scoot back when he's on his tummy and will sometimes get on his knees and rock. So he will be crawling in no time. I dont remember Talan growing this fast. I have to embrace everyday.
Tayge has also found his tongue. He is always sticking in out or blowing bubbles with it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment! It did help. I really need to call you. I can't believe how big your two cute boys are getting. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! It was fun seeing you tonight! Keili wanted to see Talan so I showed her your blog :)

    ReplyDelete