Sunday, August 30, 2009

Never again.....

We bought Talan a Swingset back in May and havent set it up. Last weekend we decided that we better get it up so Talan has some time to enjoy it. So Micah and my Dad started on it last Sunday.


Talan trying to help. He even brought out his own tools. It was funny, he was using his hammer and Power Tool and completely thought he was helping. Thanks bud.

These directions were so confusing to follow, it took almost half the day to get to this point. My dad went home and were going to finish it later.

Well it didnt get done and Micah had to go out of town and Talan kep talking about it, so I decided to go out and try to do it myself. This was very intimidating cause I dont know how to read directions and put stuff together. Well, this is what I had accomplished all by myself. I must say I am very proud of myself.

Here is the finished result. I should do this for a living, hahaha. Micah came home and it was all done. He was very impressed. I have to admit that my dad came out and helped me put on the slide on and attach the crossbar with the swings on it. That was a two person job. But Im very impressed, it was a hard job and I will never do this again. Talan loves it, mission accomplished.




No comments:

Post a Comment