Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tayge 7 Months!

My little Monkey is 7 months. He is such a happy little man, he brightens my day from the minute I get him out of bed. When I walk in to get him he is peeking over his crib and has a smile from ear to ear. Here he is stnding pretty much all by himself wih a little help from daddy's leg. He is constanly trying move around. Im sure he will be walking around 9 months like Talan. He is a busy body.
We started giving Tayge baby food. This is his first feeding and he is not a fan. He prefers his milk and milk only. I bet he will be a picky eater.

A look of discust.

He kept spitting it out and wanted nothing to do with it. He would quiver evertime it went into his mouth. He was a mess after.

I love watching my boys sleep. Its a look of complete content. They are so sweet and innocent. You forget about the stressful times, and know that they are worth it. I love the way he sleeps like this, Micah and I call it the A-Frame.



1 comment:

  1. He is getting way too big! I can't believe he is already 7 months. And you are right, he does have the best smile.

    ReplyDelete