Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

On Easter morning we did an Easter basket hunt for Talan. The eggs were filled with little clues for him to find his and Tayge's basket.

He finally found the baskets in his bathroom. He was so excited and couldn't wait to play with his motorcycle that the bunny got him.


Im always behind the camera, so I had micah take a picture with me and the boys. Aren't they cute.






Talan and his friend next door (maddox) they are such cute boys, they have so much fun together.
My handsome boys



On Saturday we took Talan to Thanksgiving Point for the Easter Egg hunt. All he could talk about on our way there is eggs.






Daddy and Talan running to get eggs, its amazing how parents end up doing the hunt themselves, there were little kids with full baskets. I think the funnest part is watching them find them and pick them up.














3 comments:

  1. So fun! You make me want to have a baby more than I already do. I can't wait to do fun little holiday things like this. It looks like you guys had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont you just love Easter? It is such a fun holiday for the kids. Your boys are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like it was so fun! You always dress your cute boys in the cutest clothes, i love it!! I'm glad you guys had a good Easter!!

    ReplyDelete