Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Boys

My dad and the boys

Talan loves to hold Tayge every morning, he prefers him over his shoulder like I hold him or laying with him. He is so soft with him its so cute to see my baby be so sweet to my new baby.

Giving me the look of no more pictures please.
Talan will be playing and will stop and go over and kiss Tayge on the head and then proceed to playing, sometimes he thinks Tayge wants to play and he will use his head as a bike ramp. Its funny but sad for Tayge at the same time.

Tayge is starting to smile and coo a lot. I love hearing his little voice.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Mandee!!! He is so freakin cute!! I am so glad you have a blog now!! I love your cute boys!! I can't believe how big he is getting already!! It definitely goes by way too fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog now. You will get addicted, it's awesome. One of the best things about it is that you will write things down that you would have otherwise forget and when you look back at this you will be so thrilled to have that memory. Well I feel like I don't have to tell you this again because you hear it from me all the time but your boys are too cute. I love the picture of Tayge smiling! He looks like he is getting so interactve, I love it.

    ReplyDelete