Saturday, April 18, 2009

Britney Spears Concert

Micah and I went to the Britney Spears Concert on April 14th. It was a fun date night for us. Micah took me to my favorite restaraunt Flemings, and after we walked over to the concert.

The Pussycat Dolls opened up for Britney. It was fun to watched them. They sounded really good.









Britney's opening act. Her concert was awesome.





Britney had a lot of costume changes, during one of the changes she had some break dancers come out and perform. That was probably my favorite part, besides the concert itself.




Many different props which was cool.










The stage was great. It looked like a circus, it fit the show for sure. Im glad we got to see her. I had never been to a concert of hers it was very entertaining.


No comments:

Post a Comment