Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Welcome Baby Tayge


Tayge Roy Pearson 6lbs. 17 in. born Jan. 22nd 2009 at 11:47 pm. My due date was still 2wks away, but I had a pain on my right side and it hurt so bad that I went into the hospital. They hooked me up and his heartrate was in the 70's and I wasnt even in labor. They watched it for an hour and it didnt get better. I had to have an Emergency C-Section and when he came out the cord was around his neck twice and tight, also my cord was shorter from him being wrapped up so if he decended into my pelvis he would have choked. We are very blessed we went in. As for the pain on my side, I believe it was god telling me to go in. It was different delivery than Talan's. I wasnt expecting a C-section but glad he's here and healthy.

Big Brother Talan, He loved him the minute he saw him. He kept kissing every toe, hand, face.

No comments:

Post a Comment