Monday, May 18, 2009

Birthday Party!

My Birthday was on the 14th but the girls and I celebrated it on Saturday the 16th. We went to Mikados for dinner and after we went to a party at La Caille (Thats why we are dressed up). It was a really fun night. Thanks girls.


Staci, Me, Jen


These are some of the girls from dinner. I didnt get a picture of the whole group which makes me sad. Maybe someone else did, if I find one I will post.


My friend Bree, her and I work together. Gotta love this girl.



My friend Ivonne.



I was surprised with this dessert plate. It was so yummy and pretty. Those are strawberries carved to look like Ginger flowers. Thank you girls for doing this.





We are at La Caille for a fundraiser. We have a friend that is doing a reality show about being a single mom and they were showing clips of the show and raising money for Cystic Fybrsosis. It was a lot of fun. The show is called The Wanda Show and will be put on Utube. If you want to see it look for it on Utube, if they get a lot of people watching it will go on T.V Good luck to the girls doing it.


This is Wendy, the girl of the night. She is the main girl on the show as well as Alisha, but she isnt in these pics. I dont know her.



Amanda and I


We went to the owner of La Caille's house after the function. His house is amazing, some of these pics are in his house. I would show more but not sure if he would want me too. The way this house was decorated was awesome. This is Sara my BF, love her.



Amanda, Me, Meisha



I know that this may sound cheesy, but for anyone who has a great group of girls will understand me. I am so thankful for the girls in my life. We all have a love and respect for eachother and genuinally care for one anothers feelings and families. We have all been through a lot in life and it's nice to have those friends to help you through the rough times. Someone to share happy memories with; like to laugh with and be silly, the fun late night girl talks, to celebrate marriages, new babies, the phone calls to tell eachother about cute things our kids have said or milestones they are doing, trips and then there are other things that are hard to get through, but with great friends that have love and support it makes it a little easier like; divorces, deaths, and just sad times, someone to cry with when things just arent going the way you would hope. I love you girls and Thank You for all that you have done for me. I hope you all know how much you mean to me. Im there for you in a heartbeat. It just like the song "You find out who your friends are" by Tracy Lawrence.


On my Birthday Micah and I celebrated by going to Flemings (my favorite resturaunt).
After dinner we went to Boondocks to play minature golf.

I totally won, hahahaha Micah would say other wise. We were being silly and if we didnt get close on the first put then we would battle to see who could get it in first by running to the ball and guiding it in. It was fun, I felt like a kid again.



We raced go carts and that was a blast. I dont think I have ever raced a go cart. We did it over several times. And that time I truly won.





I couldnt turn the pic, sorry. But Micah sent me these flowers to work. They were gorgeous. Thanks baby for these, I never get flowers and this was a total surprise. I loved them.





Hubbie and me



My cute boys. Talan made me this flower cookie at school, but he wouldnt let me eat it. He wanted to eat it. Up until my birthday Talan kept saying Happy Mother's day, so when we told him it was my birthday he sang to me for several days after. It was so cute. I love you two, dont ever forget it.













No comments:

Post a Comment