Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tayge 4 Months

My little Monkey is 4 months. Its so crazy. He's growing like a weed. He went to the doctors and got his shots. He did not like them. He weighs 14 lbs and 12 oz. (50%) and is 24" long(25%), poor kid he has no hope for height. Hopefully he gets taller. He is still a happy little boy.


He started sucking his thumb. Its so cute but I cant take his thumb away so I hope it doesnt become a habit.


We put him in his Johnny Jump up and he loved it. I opened up our back door and hung it on the frame and he just stares outside and Talan will swing him. Its cute to see them together. They still amaze me when I see them intract together.




Bros





Sucking his thumb again.




Boys can have bling too. Cortney from my work makes the cutest stuff. Moslty beanies and scarves but does cute stuff for babies like bling binkies, and bows and headbands for little girls, and she doesnt forget the boys. This is a binky with black studs. See her website http://pearlandpauper.com/ if I had a girl I'd go crazy.




I Love You Monkey, You make everday day a special one. XoXoXo








No comments:

Post a Comment