Monday, May 18, 2009

Really Talan?


Ok so while I was blogging my last blog Tayge was in his swing listening to music and Talan was playing in the living room. I start to hear Tayge get a little cranky but its becoming nap time so I tried to finish and then go put him down. I heared Talan in the bathroom so I think he is going potty. He comes into the office and he has Desitin (ya butt cream) all over his face and body. He thinks its lotion, No buddy you have butt cream all over you. So I go into the living room and its all over my coffee table and rug. aaawwwwww, I keep telling myself he's 2 it will get better, but does it? I guess I will have to stick with blogging when they are down for their naps. Its hard to see how much there is on him but take my word for it, its a lot.



I have tried to clean it up but now my rug has faded white spots. I hope it goes away.




The bathroom, and Desitin isnt the easiest thing to clean up. Its greasy, and talans smells and feels like desitin.




Look at that face, so cute but so destructive.




Then I find out that the reason Tayge is crying is because Talan has completely undressed him. He does this all the time and I have yet to know why. Sorry buddy.


And for those of you who dont know this accident I will tell you. Last October Micah and I built a stand for this Halloween Tree we have and we were using a hammer. Well a few days later I was getting ready for work and I heard some banging. I went into te kitchen, and there's Talan with the hammer beating my kitchen table with the fork side of the hammer. While I was trying to comprehend he had this big smile on his face and he thought he was doing something great. Of course my reaction was to scream "Stop", I ran over to see the damage and I see chips in my table. I was astonished, I was trying to tell myself "its just a table mandee, he didnt know it was wrong, calm down". I was proud of myself that I didnt start yelling cause I so wanted to yell at him. I put him in his room and came down to see what I could do to fix it. Luckily its black and a good black marker fixed the job. He was so cute and stood at the top of the stairs saying he was sorry and kept saying, "mommy's mad". Kids, they are so cute and naughty but you gotta love them. Even though times are rough they are so worth it.




3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH MANDY!! I hope I can have the patience you have when it becomes my turn for stuff like that! You are awesome. I guess it would be hard though to get too mad at a face like Talan's! By the way you looked GORGEOUS on your birthday celebration! Happy late Birthday girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, naughty little Talan! It's a good thing they are as cute as they are when they are that little and mischievous. I don't know if toddlers would survive if they weren't so dang cute. My mom always says that is what saved my little brother. He was the naughtiest kid around. Good for you for not freaking out at him about the table because you are right, it is just a table and he didn't know any better. Doesn't make it any easier having the chips in the table, but at least you won't have to feel guilty for screaming at your little boy. Hopefully I am as patient as you are when I have kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont you just love those two year olds? It is crazy how you can be so angry at them but just love them so much at the same time!! That is hillarious that he undresses Tayge! At least he is doing that to him and not something really dangerous, right?

    ReplyDelete