Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mommy

Talan potted a Marigold at school for me and gave it to me for Mother's Day. I love that he can make me little things now. Those are the greatest gifts and forever cherished.
I Love You so much Talan. Mommy loves this gift.

My boys. Look how cute they are, so proud to be their momma.


We made it a tradition to go to the Zoo every year for Mother's Day. We told Talan in the morning that we were going to the Zoo and he kept saying he wanted to see the Tiger all thru breakfast with my mom. Its fun to see him so excited about something. I love going to the Zoo and it makes the day fun for the kids. My sister wanted to join us. We had lots of fun. She is always wanting to spend time with the boys. I love it and it means so much to me.








Cortney ad Tayge. Talan calls her Coco cause he couldnt say cortney at first and coco has just stuck.



Our Family


Tayge and I. He enjoyed being outside. Everything is such a new adventure when they are that little, its fun to see life through their eyes.




Talan and Tayge






Hey Dude!





I put this mask on and it scared Talan so bad. It was funny and sad all at the same time.





Im trying to tell him its just a mask and its not a real animal, but he just wasnt having it.









1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Mandee! Your boys are so stinking cute. I love that for Mother's Day you have made a tradition that includes something fun for your kids to remember. You guys are such a darling little family.

    ReplyDelete